For those looking for a fresh non-alcoholic drink, fill your fridge with the taste of happiness and fresh Strawberry Lemonade.
Things you will need:
- 10oz package of frozen strawberries (thawed makes them easier to blend)
- Can of pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup of water
- 16oz of ginger ale
- Fresh lemons
- First-- Put your thawed strawberries into the blender along with pink lemonade concentrate, ginger ale, and water. If the strawberries are not thawed, they will not blend well.
- Second-- Blend until everything is well mixed. If the liquid is not thin, blend with added water until thin.
- Last-- Pour over ice, and drink up! Add fresh lemons to make it even more fresh.
- If it is too sour, sugar may be added to dull the taste, but use a small amount. Sugar goes a long way.