Saturday, February 27, 2010

Drink of the Week: Chocolate Cake Shooter

As the clock strikes midnight tonight, I will be 21. So to top off the night, at my first night at the bars, I will celebrate with Wazzupolitan's drink of the week: Chocolate Cake.


As I turn 21, I hope you all celebrate by also having a shot of Chocolate Cake.

To celebrate, you will need:
* 1/2 shot vodka
* 1/2 shot Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
Slice and have ready:
* One slice of lemon per shot
Place on a small plate:
* Two tablespoons of sugar per shot

Directions:
Take one slice of lemon, dip the entire thing in the sugar. Now lick the sugar off the lemon, and without swallowing the sugar, drink the shot, and quickly bite the lemon slice.
 
This celebration drink was provided by grouprecipes.com.
 
It tastes exactly like a piece of chocolate cake, or so I've heard, hints the name. Thanks for helping me celebrate my night!

No comments:

Post a Comment